Mohamed Salah is included in the expanded squad for Egypt's World Cup 2018
Liverpool Mohamed Salah is included in the expanded squad for Egypt's World Cup 2018, which will be held in Russia, according to the official website of the Egyptian Football Association on Twitter.

In the expanded list also has got Mohamed Elneni, supporting London "Arsenal". The preliminary composition of the Egyptian national team for the World Cup is as follows:

goalkeepers: Essam El-Hadari (Al-Tawun, Saudi Arabia), Mohamed El-Shenavi, Sherif Ekrami (both Al Ahli), Mohamed Awad (Ismaili);

defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Saad Samir, Ayman Ashraf (all al-Ahli), Mahmoud Hamdi (Zamalek), Mohammed Abdel Shafi (Al Fatah, Saudi Avaria), Ahmed Hegazi, Ali Gabr (both - West Bromwich Albion, England), Ahmed Al-Muhammadi (Aston Villa, England), Karim Hafez (Lance, France), Omar Haber (Los Angeles, USA), Amro Tarek ("Orlando" City ", the USA).

midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Mahmoud Abdel Aziz (both of Zamalek), Shikabala (Al-Raed, Saudi Arabia), Sam Morsi (Wigan Athletic, England), Mohamed Elneni (Arsenal, England), Kahrab (Al-Ittihad, Saudi Arabia), Ramadan Sobhi (Stoke City, England), Mahmoud Trezeguet Hassan (Kasympasha, Turkey), Amir Warda (Atromitos, Greece).

Forwards: Marwan Mohsen (Al Ahli), Ahmed Gomaa (Al-Masri), Ahmed Hassan Coca (Braga, Portugal), Mohamed Salah (Liverpool, England), Abdullah Said (KuPS, Finland).

Team Egypt at the 2018 World Cup is the rival of the Russians in Group A: the match between the teams will be held on June 19. The Egyptians will also play against the Uruguayans (June 15) and with the Saudi Arabian team (June 25).

The US State Department opposed the appeal of Palestine of Israel's actions
The US State Department opposed the appeal of Palestine to the International Criminal Court because of Israel's actions and called such actions "counterproductive."

"We are against the actions taken against Israel in the International Criminal Court, because we consider it counterproductive, it does not help the cause of peace," US State Department spokesman Heather Nauerte told reporters at a briefing.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry called the Palestinian appeal to the International Criminal Court a "cynical step that does not have legal significance" with a request to investigate the crimes they accuse the Israelis of committing. The statement of the Israeli foreign ministry said that the consideration of Israeli-Palestinian cases goes beyond the jurisdiction of the Hague Tribunal.

On Tuesday, the head of the Palestinian Foreign Ministry, Riyad al-Maliki, referred to the ICC an appeal in connection with the actions of Israel and stated that there were sufficient grounds for the immediate commencement of an investigation of "crimes committed in the territory of the State of Palestine ... by officials and other citizens of Israel."


Protests began in the Gaza Strip on May 14 against the background of the 70th anniversary of the formation of Israel and the transfer of the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Israeli soldiers fired at the defeats at the protesters. More than a hundred Palestinians were killed in the clashes.

Belgium did not rule out new measures to protect EU companies from sanctions on Iran
The head of the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Didier Reinders did not rule out that new proposals in the sphere of regulation could be developed in the framework of protective European measures in connection with possible US sanctions on Iran.

Last week, the European Commission released a plan of protective measures against possible US sanctions on Iran, launching the procedure for updating the 1996 law, designed to block the extraterritorial effects of new restrictive measures for European companies.


"We have several opportunities to continue to work with Iran on the HPSP, of course, first of all, this is calling on Iran to implement the agreement," said Reinders, speaking at a conference in Brussels on Tuesday, also pointing out the support measures proposed by the European Commission from the European Investment Bank bank activities of European companies in Iran.

"We are simply trying to organize a set of protective measures, perhaps use the old regulation, we can organize new regulation, we'll see," he added, noting that the main decision remains for the European companies themselves.

US President Donald Trump announced on May 8 that Washington is withdrawing from an agreement with Iran on the nuclear program reached by the six international mediators (Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France, Germany) in 2015. Trump also announced the restoration of all sanctions, including secondary ones (in relation to other countries that conduct business with Iran), whose actions were suspended as a result of the deal reached.

State Department: Saudi coalition is hard to avoid the deaths of civilians in Yemen
The Saudi coalition is hard to avoid civilian casualties in Yemen, said at a conference in Washington, DC. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Political and Military Affairs Michael Miller.

"Acting with the necessary level of accuracy and caution in relation to civilian casualties and the harm done to them is a very difficult task for the coalition forces, but we continue to emphasize the importance of this," Miller said.

According to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, since March 2015 in Yemen, 6.385 civilians were killed, 10.047 people were injured, and the overwhelming majority of victims are accounted for by the coalition.

In Yemen, since 2014, an armed conflict continues, in which insurgent husits ​​from the Shiite movement Ansar Alla participate, on the one hand, and government troops and the militia loyal to President Abd Rabb Mansour Hadi, on the other.
The authorities from the air and on the ground are supported by an Arab coalition led by Saudi Arabia, and the hussites until recently were assisted by military men loyal to former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, who died in December 2017.

In Honduras, six US citizens were injured in an incident with an airplane
MEXICO, Six Americans on board a small Gulfstream G200 aircraft were injured as a result of an incident with an aircraft landing at the airport in the capital of Honduras.

According to the Televicentro channel, the plane flew from American Austin. He landed in the middle of the Toncontin airport runway, drove out of it, suffered serious damage and almost collapsed. The injured were taken to the hospital.

After the incident, the airport in Tegucigalpa was closed. Now arriving flights are directed to the air harbor of the city of San Pedro Sula, and flights are suspended. Experts have already found a "black box" of the aircraft, it is assumed that the accident occurred due to the pilot, who first landed in Tonkontin.

Powered by Blogger.