2 cups fresh mushrooms
2 tbsp butter
1 medium onion
3 cups soup
A cup of milk
Salt and Pepper
- Place the mushroom's in a bowl and add the butter and stir for two minutes and then remove from the fire.
- In the same bowl, put the onions with a little butter and spin the onions, add the flour and stir until the color of the flour is ivory.
- Add the broth and leave the amount on the fire and then lifted from the fire and placed in the blender with half the amount of the mushroom and mix well and then filtered from the wire soft wire and returned to the fire.
- Add the rest of the crow's nest to the amount and add the milk and leave the amount to boil .
- When serving, heat the soup, and if it is too thick, soften the broth or milk.
- Offer a hot sliced cut from the mushroom's nest.